- Titanic Slipways.
- Titanic Studios (where Game of Thrones is filmed).
- HMS Caroline (last surviving battleship from WW1 Battle of Jutland 1916).
- Thomson Dry dock (where Titanic was ‘fitted out’ after launch, we have tour access to Dock and Pump House).
- Views of iconic Harland & Wolff Gantry Cranes ‘Samson’ and ‘Goliath’.
- SS Nomadic (Titanic’s tender ship).
- Clarendon Docks and Belfast Harbour Office (tour access Mon-Fri).
- Cathedral Quarter cultural murals.
- Belfast City Hall Grounds.
- Albert Memorial (Belfast’s leaning tower).
- Custom House (tour finish point)
BOOK A TOUR
5-10 participants £15pp
|Call +44 (0)7563 167521 or email to arrange booking|
BELFAST MIC n BIKE TOURJoin us on these unique Belfast Cycle Tours as we uncover the fascinating story of Belfast’s meteoric growth from a small 17th Century settlement to a ‘powerhouse’ of the British Empire by the start of the 20th Century.
During the 2 hour (11km) tour we explore some of the surviving maritime infrastructure (6 dry docks), buildings, churches, cultural murals and listen to the stories of the incredible people who helped shape modern Belfast.
And of course we have a bit of Belfast ‘craic’ along the way!
Belfast Mic Tours also provides a walking version of this tour, Belfast Mic n Hike (does not include the historic Titanic Quarter), and is available on Monday–Saturday at 12.00 and 15.00, £10pp. Radio system and headphones are provided.