- Views across the River Lagan to the Titanic Slipway.
- Clarendon Dry Docks (oldest in Ireland).
- Access into the historic Harbour Office to view the Heritage Room and Captain Smiths dining table, too late for Titanic (Mon – Fri).
- High Street, the story of Belfast’s origins, William III’s entry to Belfast, the United Irishmen Rebellion, the Belfast Newsletter’s connection to the American Declaration of Independence.
- The oldest surviving Church in Belfast and still in use, the historic 1st Presbyterian Church, Rosemary Street.
- The Assembly Buildings and the story of the Belfast Slave ship Company.
- The Cathedral Quarter and the fantastic Commercial Court Cultural Murals. How many cultural and sporting icons can you spot?
- St Anne’s Cathedral, (see the largest Celtic cross in the world) and Writers Square.
- Royal Avenue, Bank Square.
- The tour ends in the grounds of the fabulous City Hall at the Titanic Memorial, where your guide will highlight other fantastic sightseeing opportunities.
BOOK A TOUR
10-14 participants £10pp
BELFAST MIC n HIKE TOUREnjoy a unique guided walking tour along the River Lagan and the city centre, where you will hear the fascinating stories of the Belfast's maritime/industrial heritage and political/religious upheavals.
The tour includes access (Mon-Fri) into the historic Harbour Office (see Captain Smith’s dining table, finished too late to make it onto Titanic) and learn of Belfast’s unique connection with the American Declaration of Independence.
We use a state of the art radio receiver and ear piece so every story and fact can be heard.
Tour starts at the Big Fish, Donegall Quay and ends at the City Hall, Duration 1 hr 45 mins.
Belfast Mic Tours also provides a cycling version of this tour, Belfast Mic n Bike, which also includes the historic Titanic Quarter, and is available on Sunday’s at 11.00 and 14.00, £15pp. Tours must be pre-booked 24hrs before the start time and you must provide your own bike (Belfast has its own ‘Belfast Bikes’ hire scheme). Helmets, hi-vis vests and radio system are provided.