BELFAST MIC N HIKE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are via our website belfastmictours.com. Bookings can only be processed up to 1 hour before the scheduled tour time. Cancellations requests must be phoned through to Belfast Mic Tours on 07563 167521 at least 24 hours before the tour start time, and confirmed by email to email@example.com.
- A request to change to another timeslot will only be considered if there is availability on the requested tour, and only if there is still a minimum of 2 people booked on the original tour. Requests to change a booking must be phoned through to Belfast Mic Tours on 07563 167521 at least 24 hours before the tour start time, and confirmed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes to bookings will be at the discretion of Belfast Mic Tours.
- Belfast Mic Tours reserve the right to change the route, start/finish locations and scheduled stops, the reasons for changes may include ‘Special Events’ ‘Parades’ ‘Festivals’, ‘Outdoor Concerts’ or weekend closing. We will give notice of changes via the Website (latest News) or during the safety brief before the tour begins.
- Tours will take place 'come rain or shine’ - participants are advised to check the local weather forecasts, and be prepared for inclement weather even in the summer months. Tours will only be cancelled if the tour leader deems that extreme weather may pose a Health & Safety risk, in this instance tours can be re-scheduled or a full refund offered.
- If a refund is granted it will be processed by our booking agent Tiny Tours. Please refer to the Tiny Tours website for terms and conditions in regards to payment of refunds.
Full payment is due before commencement of tour.Proof of booking confirmation must be provided to Belfast Mic Tours guide before comencement of tour.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for the purpose of this website.
We reserve the right to contact you after your trip to receive feedback in an effort to improve every level of our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Photographs taken on our tours may at times be used for promotional purposes through our social media networks and our website.
- Tours will go ahead with a minimum of 2 paying participants.
- Bookings may be made for single participants. Belfast Mic Tours welcome ‘Independent Travellers’.
- In the event that a single participant is denied a tour due to lack of numbers they will be offered another tour, if this does not suit a full refund will be given.
Participants should make the tour leader aware of any existing medical conditions before the tour begins. The tour leader will decide if the participant can proceed with the tour, based on the information presented to them.
No refund will be given for participants who are deemed by the tour guide to be unfit to proceed with the tour.
Alcohol & Drugs
If a participant is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs and therefore a risk to themselves and others, they will not be permitted to take part in the tour, no refund will be given.
Any participants 18 or under must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (over 18). The responsible adult must also ensure that under 18’s in their care have fully understood the Health & Safety briefing.
Loss and damage
Belfast Mic Tours will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, valuables or clothing during the tour, participants will be expected to manage the security of all personal belongings for the duration of the tour.
Belfast Mic Tours will endeavour to exceed the expectation of participants during the tour and provide an enjoyable and memorable experience, but it or its agents cannot be held responsible for circumstances outside its control, and for any deviation in the planned route or access to buildings or other ‘areas of interest’
All participants will be expected to follow all reasonable instructions given to them by the tour leader. Any participants thought by the tour leader to be disregarding reasonable instructions given to them and thus endangering themselves or others will be asked to leave the tour. In this instance no refund will be given..
I understand that travelling with Belfast Mic Tours may involve risks. I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel.
I release Belfast Mic Tours from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law.
I agree that all persons in this booking have understood all of the conditions outlined.